My TOP 5 Dresses of the MET Costume Gala 2012
5) As I’ve mentioned in this blog before, I’m absolutely in love, in lust, however you put it, with MadMen’s Jessica Pare. Absolute girl crush. So you can imagine my excitement whist sitting in front of my computer watching the Met Gala livestream via Vogue.com when Jessica Pare appeared in this stunning dress. And I mean stunning. She is flawless. I don’t care what people say, I love her and always will. She is so lovely.
4) Although I’m not particularly a January Jones fan, especially not now on MadMen (oh hey Fat Betty), I must say, this was a nice look for her. She’s typically super edgy with her style choices, but this one bordered the line just perfectly.
3) I don’t think there has ever been a red carpet – or ANY – look on Camilla Belle that I haven’t adored. I love this girl so much… she is so perfect. She turned up the vamp with this simple, yet elegantly sexy and classy dress. Its a crime of how gorgeous she is.
4) Literally glowing with her post-wedding jitters, Carey Mulligan’s first public appearance since her marriage to Marcus Mumford was in this splendidly sparkling dress. It fits her, and her personality so well. She is too adorable for words. If anyone says her dress is ombre, I will, in fact, slap you.
1) My number one look of the night goes to Chloe Sevigny. The theme seemed to be reflective surfaces, as seen on Pare and Mulligan, and again echoed on Sevigny’s Prada number with mirrors. I love this. Although she may have completely disturbed me in her appearance in Law and Order: SVU a few weeks ago, I love this dress to pieces.