In the larger scheme of things, two years old is nothing. It’s infantile, really.
But in my world, two years is
Two years is more time than…
- My cumulative years spent at Villanova University.
- The amount of years Freaks and Geeks aired on NBC (thank god or else James Franco, Seth Rogen or Jason Segel wouldn’t have been discovered).
- The amount of time gaucho pants were actually “in”.
- The years I played high school volleyball.
- Lipstick Jungle aired on NBC.
- My obsession with Etnies and trucker hats lasted (thank baby Jesus).
- Any of my relationships have lasted / any male can deal with me, thus far.
- Tony Parker’s French rap career.
- I worked at LUSH cosmetics.
- I worked at Warby Parker (obviously I didn’t learn the first time that retail isn’t my thing).
- I worked at an organic frozen yogurt shoppe.
- Katy Perry and Russell Brand’s marriage.
- I spent in my residence in 75 third ave, NY.
- I spent in my residence in 400 broome st, NY.
- I spent in my residence in 415 e14th st, NY.
- Pat Burrell / “Pat the Bat” spent playing for the SF Giants before retiring with the Phillies.
- My time doing crew/rowing for Stanford.
- I did journalism/wrote for my high school newspaper.
- Pushing Daisies aired on ABC.
- Juan Uribe spent with the SF Giants, before going over to the dark side AKA the LA Dodgers.
- Ned Stark was actually on GoT.
You get it.
We are two today! Have a drink… actually, have two! And always #staysassy.