Yeah, yeah, so you were expecting a Men Say The Darndest Things addition with all the weird shit I get sent. Sorry to disappoint. Instead, here’s a picture from Yasiel Puig’s Instagram account that has me thinking:
- This is indeed evidence that Puig is nothing more than a bonafide, grown baby / man – boy.
- Why is his TV not full screen? Black bars? Nah, bro. Even I know that.
- You never know how overly beefed up a guy is, until he’s wearing a skin tight polo.
- Is he sitting on something? Are his knees on the floor? What is going on here?
- There are minions… (I’ve noticed Yasiel has a thing for the minions and stuffed animals – they appear in about every 5 of his instagram pictures)
- I see bobble heads… I’m 99.9% sure that Puig’s own head is in fact, blocking his very own bobble head behind him.
- That’s a lot of (plush) decor for an IKEA grade TV/media stand.
- Is this what getting your grown man on looks like?
- Do hashtags still count even when they are in spanglish?
- Is this a PR attempt to counteract his on-field douchiness / amount of bat flips?
- How did this picture go down? Was this Yasiel’s idea?
- Non-athletic white men would not be able to pull off this picture (people would be running yelling “pedophile” obviously).
Yeah, I’m not a Dodgers fan, and am most definitely not a Yasiel Puig fan. So sue me.