- James Harden fell off of his segway in Spain. This is actually entertaining.
- The Panthers finally deactivate Greg Hardy… I’m still trying to figure out why it took so long.
- Saturday night’s Giants game had me feeling pretty low, 17-0 loss to the Dodger? Get out of town. I’m not all about it.
- I SERIOUSLY HATE MYSELF FOR BENCHING SAMMY WATKINS JR. ON MY FANTASY TEAM. What-fucking-ever.
- At least Delanie Walker is coming through for team Tabing.
- The Saints’ defensive coordinator, Rob Ryan’s, legitimate temper tantrum when they lost to the Brown is epic. Also this gives me hope because COME ON GUYS, if the Browns can beat the Saints, jesus christ well the Giants can surely beat the Dodgers this afternoon for fuckssakes (this analogy works, right).